[title size=”2″]Ten reasons to have your vehicle serviced every six months or 10,000 Klms[/title]
- A well tuned engine uses less fuel and produces less emissions.
- Engine oil loses its effectiveness over time. It needs to be replaced regularly to extend engine life.
- Leaking oil or other fluids can cause a costly major breakdown or accident.
- Brakes must be checked and adjusted regularly to ensure roadworthiness and safety.
- All moving parts must be lubricated to avoid unnecessary wear and tear.
- Loose belts can cause engine failure and damage.
- Lights must be frequently checked and adjusted for legal and safe operation.
- Tyres should be checked and inflated to correct pressure to extend their life.
- Steering and suspension components should be checked to extend their life.
- Regular servicing, documented in your Log Book enhances the resale value of your vehicle.
[title size=”2″]And its also nice to say hello[/title]
[one_half last=”yes”] [/one_half]