[separator top=”-20″ style=””]
[checklist icon=”wrench” iconcolor=”#db0100″ circle=”no”]
- Do it yourself mechanics.
- Use our buying power to save on spare parts.
- All ordered must be picked up at our workshop paid for in advance.
- It is the customer responsibility to know correct make and model.
- Damaged or dirty parts will not be credited.
- Parts for credit must be returned in 48 hours to our workshop.
- We will assist with technical information and advice for a fee.
- Hoist hire on our premises is available at suitable times.
- We will assist the diy mechanic with advice and our buying power in the purchase of spare parts. We have contacts build up.
- Over forty years in the automotive industry local and interstate.
- All parts purchased for customers must be paid for in advanced and the onus is on the customer to supply the correct make and model. 20% handling charge for goods returned no credits allowed if not returned in three days from delivery unmarked and correctly packaged.
[one_half last=”yes”] [/one_half]